What will you do?
- Initiate, develop, and foster a network of successful individuals, families, and business owners, with the goal to ultimately manage their family wealth, while seeking out new clients through referrals
- Build and develop your client base, as you manage and grow their portfolio from scratch, selecting the most appropriate investment solutions to meet their financial plans and goals
- Identify clients that need and want you to create a customized wealth management and investment management plan to meet their individual needs
- Build trusted, often multi-generational, relationships with business owners, individuals, families, charities, and foundations, based on personalized services and advice
- Establish and maintain reciprocal relationships with RBC partners such as Personal & Commercial Banking, Insurance, etc.
What do you need to succeed?
- 4-6 years of outbound sales experience, preferably in the investment/financial services industry
- The passion and entrepreneurial mindset to influence clients to understand our RBC Dominion Securities offerings and build a book of clients, primarily through networking, cold calling, prospecting referrals, seminars, etc.
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or willingness to complete prior to your start date
- Self-motivated, a strong work ethic and commitment to a career as an Investment Advisor
- Recognition of the value of hard work and investing time to build a successful business
- Experience in a direct marketing role, and proven success in high value sales and business development, regardless of industry/discipline
- Completion of Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH), Personal Financial Planner (PFP), and Chartered Investment Manager (CIM)
Req ID: 158737