Are you looking to get out of the brokerage world but continue your finance career by joining a world-class Investment Manager? Tired of financialsales? Maybe it’s time to rethink your employer and start focusing on managing client relationships, not selling additional products or services.
Our client is a privately-held investment management firm that manages portfolios for high-net-worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions. Our client’s CEO was recognized in 2010 as one of 30 most influential industry figures in last 30 years.* Our client is one of the largest independent investment advisers with tens of billions of dollars under management for over 100 large institutions and 25,000 private clients. Our client understands the importance of our duty to clients and the impact we can make on people’s financial lives.
Benefits and Highlights:
Our client promotes a performance-based culture with potential for lateral and vertical growth. Our highly competitive compensation plan includes complete coverage of monthly medical, dental, and vision premiums (less deductibles), generous paid time off, as well as an exceptional 50% match on 401(k) contributions up to the maximum amount allowed by the IRS.
Our client is searching for highly talented finance professionals to join our clients team to service existing clients. The Relationship Manager acts as a liaison between assigned clients and the firm's senior investment policy decision-makers. The emphasis of the position is on managing client relationships. The ideal candidate will have an interest in developing their finance market knowledge and understanding of our client’s investment strategy to help the firm’s clients achieve their investment goals.
• Oversee our clients high-net-worth relationships
• Communicate current market strategy and portfolio updates to assigned clients
• Act as the liaison between our affluent clients and the Company’s investment decision-makers
• Gain advanced finance and capital markets education through our training and mentoring program
• No prospecting, cold-calling or sales – Our client furnishes all of the clients
• 3+ years of investment industry or financial services success preferred
• Applicable financeexperience and knowledge of finance and capital markets
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
• Efficient and organized time management skills
• Dynamic communication skills
• Articulate with a highly professional work ethic
?OUR CLIENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER