The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and grow our relationships with SSPs and exchanges globally with focus in North America
- Provide day-to-day direct SSP/exchange partner support, including new channel or industry standards evaluation, client questions, contract negotiations, QBRs, troubleshooting, etc.
- Gain a deep understanding of The Trade Desk platform and lead SSP-focused projects that improve customer experience and drive growth
- Collaborate and support internal TTD business teams as an expert on supply-related topics, such as new programmatic channels and devices, header bidding, SPO, identity, privacy regulations.
- Lead contract negotiations and integrations for new supply partners in North America
- Liaise with the Technical Account Management team to strategize and prioritize technical adoptions with partners
- Work with Product Management to help define features, drive enhancements to The Trade Desk platform, and comply with industry standards and governmental regulations
- Attend key client meetings as a subject matter expert
- Monitor internal workflows and produce creative approaches to streamline process and close organizational gaps
Who you are:
- BA/BS and 10+ years of online advertising experience required
- Experience working with DSPs, ad exchanges, SSPs, ad servers, and/or other optimization platforms
- Proven track record of building partnerships by forging a strong relationship with vendors and clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with many teams and influence stakeholders in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience presenting complex concepts to both business and technical teams
- Ability to lead projects from start to finish
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with top notch organizational skills
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
- Management experience is a plus
- The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.