The Company :
- Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry.
- We are looking for Local Production Planner in United States (US) for American Canyon (USAC).
- Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide.
- We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world.
- Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 9000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world.
- Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines.
- In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit.
- We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs.
- Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success.
- Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity for raw materials, packaging, semi-finished and finished goods between the facility and external warehouses.
- The Inventory Coordinator will also monitor inventory levels and product movement.
- This position will control/isolate non-conforming product as defined by local QA.
- The Inventory Coordinator will also be responsible for ensuring a conforming product mix, facilitating efficient order fulfillment, and contributing to a safe and orderly working environment.
- Report unbalance orders and inventory discrepancies, request correction to process order sand untag materials.
- Supportinventory training activities
- Request block, transfer or releaseinventory.
- Follow up non-confirming material inventory thought resolution
- Report and explain material variance issues, trends of under or over usage of packaging and raw materials, material scrap over $1000
- Investigate and report unbalance process orders and inventory discrepancies for packaging and raw materials in process as well as make necessary corrections in a timely manner.
- Create and coordinate cycle counts, physical inventory movements in the warehouse, disposition of damaged or blocked inventory as well as rework
- Review process order flow and validate material BOM
- Report material movements and explain material variance as request
- Responsible for overseeing physical inventories, coordinate and follow yearly schedules for cycle counts and perform random or receipt audits and reconciliations.
- Maintain product identification and location program as well as ensure all labeling requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Associates degree in Business Administration or Logistics (Required)
- 1+-years of warehouse experience (Preferred)
- Must have the desire and ability to work in a warehouse environment
- 1+ years of SAP work experience or WM computer environment (Preferred)
- Strong attention to detail, excel experience
- Maintain professional relationship with internal and external customers
- Follow postedsecurity procedures at all times while in the building.
- Stand, walk, or be mobile for up to an eight hour shift; ascend and descend from a man-lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs; bend, twist and reach to check freight, stack boxes, and label.
Job Type: Full-time
- SAP or WM computer: 1year
- warehouse: 1year