We have partnered with a large Food Manufacturing Company in the Vernon, CA area to provide them with a Inventory Control Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must have food industry experience.
- Monitor inventory levels and active purchase orders to ensure on time deliveries
- Direct inventory control measures to operations team
- Monitor cycle counting
- Provide accurate reporting and inventory levels to purchasing, production teams and executive team
- Work directly with sales and purchasing team to help with lead times
- Maintain inventory in inventory control software
- Receive POs into storage. This includes being on top of them and following up for paperwork for POs that are past due.
- Issuing releases to storage for required products
- Reconciliation storage inventory such as shortages and discrepancies.
- Managing work orders for different accounts.
- Setup appointments for carriers delivering into outside storage when needed.
- Verifying paperwork from storage movements for discrepancies and reporting those discrepancies, if any, via email.
- Direct team activities, establishing task priorities, scheduling and tracking work assignments, providing guidance, and ensuring the availability of resources.
- Direct availability and allocation of materials, supplies, and finished products.
- Work closely with other departments such as members from warehouse, sales, logistics and purchasing.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and strong organizing skills.
- Minimum 3 ? 4 years in an inventory control supervisor position
- Food Service Industry experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge of warehouse operations.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to support a cross-functional plant management team.
- Proven ability to prioritize objectives and duties.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound planning and organizational skills.
- High level of proficiency using PC spreadsheets (Strong Excel user)
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5+ years exp. within food service inventoryexperience
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn