CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. Celebrating its 30th year, CompuCom delights with individual experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency.
CompuCom enables our clients to focus on what matters most – their customers and their businesses. To do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people. Join the team today by applying to the following Intune Administrator role:
This position is fully remote and will require you to interact with your colleagues and leadership remotely.
What We Need & What You'll Do (Responsibilities)
The Intune Administrator leads the delivery of outstanding customer experience at every interaction of our workforce for Microsoft Intune Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM) and Modern Workspace Management. This role will consist of leading global engineers driving our strategy, development, and ongoing management of all managed endpoints supported by Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Admin Center/Intune. Responsibilities also include leading and partnering with key teams in the development, delivery, and support of our MDM and Modern Workspace Management ecosystem.
- Good communication and customer handling skills
- Investigate business needs and discuss new opportunities within the organization
- Responsible for streamlining a single Unified Endpoint Management Program (PC, Mac, iOS, Android)
- Optimization of all processes among Desktop Management (Mac and PC), Mobile Management, and Virtual platforms
- Be responsible for the relationships with system manufacturers and vendors to understand hardware and service offerings and product limitations (PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Virtual)
- Identify and resolve technical risks, and vulnerabilities related to MDM/MAM implementation
- Document Customer requirements for existing and future modern managed infrastructure
- High level of proficiency and deep understanding in the design, build and deployment of MDM & MAM infrastructure, lifecycle & support activities
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills implementing successful mid-sized projects
Who You Are (Qualifications)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in a complex IT Infrastructure environment with 3-5+ Years in mobility and collaboration technologies
- Expertise in mobile technologies such as iOS, Android, HTML 5, AppleScript, Samsung Knox, Apple Business Manager / VPP
- Microsoft Intune Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Publishing Public and Internal applications to mobile devices
- Create/Amend/Edit/Publish/Delete Custom Configuration Policy using OMA-URI Settings
- Configuring Compliance and Device restriction Policies
- Managing APN certificate for iOS devices
- Troubleshooting device enrollment issues
- Working with application development teams to create and publish custom applications
- Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Configuring MAM for users without enrollment
- Registering users for MAM
- Troubleshooting issues related to O365 Apps on Mobile devices
- Ability to develop automated solutions subscriptions and licenses
- Coordination with Mobile device vendor in case of any device related issue
- Work with customers to Architect Modern Workspace Management solutions using Windows 10, MAC, Android, iOS etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CompuCom is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.