Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Intra-Oral Territory Sales Manager
Benefits of working for Dentsply Sirona as an Intra-Oral Territory Sales Manager:
- Expense reimbursement
- Cell phone allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Great work/life balance
- Top of the line sales training program
Sells intra-oral imaging equipment to doctors, dentists, and dental schools by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
- Studies data describing company and competitive products to develop sales approach.
- Compiles data on equipment and supplies preferred by customers.
- Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers by phone.
- Advises customers of equipment options based on business needs and technical knowledge of products.
- Displays or demonstrates product, and emphasizes salable features.
- Provides customers with advice in such areas as office layout and cost analysis to develop goodwill and promote sales.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of delivery and installation schedules.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into company database.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Attends tradeshows.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; three or more years related experience and/or training
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of computers, networking, Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time; must be able to occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.