Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. W ith our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
Jefferson Radiology, established in 1963, is an 80+ physician single sub-specialty group practice. We are looking to recruit a fellowship trained radiologist to join our growing organization. The all-digital practice, with enterprise PACS capabilities, interprets close to one million exams a year. Jefferson Radiology has multiple offices and hospital partnerships throughout Connecticut and Western Massachusetts.
Jefferson Radiology offers the full spectrum of diagnostic imaging and interventional services. As leaders in diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology, our fellowship trained physicians and highly trained staff are committed to providing exceptional patient care and responsive service. Our clinical resources, supported by a sophisticated business and technological infrastructure, allow us to provide the highest quality care. In addition to MQSA, ACR and ICAVL accreditation, we are Joint Commission accredited. Position Summary
Due to projected growth, Jefferson Radiology is seeking a full-time Interventional Radiologist to support our growing practice at Hartford Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut. Hartford Hospital is one of the largest teaching hospitals and tertiary care centers in New England with perhaps the region's busiest surgery practice. Founded in 1854, Hartford Hospital has been training physicians for over 160 years. Connecticut Children's Medical Center is a 185 bed pediatric acute care hospital. It is the primary teaching affiliate of The University of Connecticut School of Medicine. With a 50,000 volume pediatric ED, CCMC is the only freestanding children's hospital in the state of Connecticut.
Jefferson Radiology offers:
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 1 Year to Partnership
- 45 days of PTO per year
- Relocation expenses
- Sign on bonus
- Retention bonus
- Moonlighting opportunities
- CME Reimbursement
- Research and teaching opportunities are also available together with the Hartford Hospital Radiology Residency Program, which currently includes 20 residents.
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Seeking a fellowship-trained, highly skilled Interventional Radiologist to provide high level care at out terciary care and freestanding children's hospital. He/she will also provide services at one of the only frestanind IR labs in the northeast where high level IR services are performed.
- This position is 95% Interventional Radiology / 5% Diagnostic Radiology
- The primary location is Hartford Hospital, 867-beds, Level I trauma center. The secondary location is Farmington Outpatient Center, a freestanding outpatient vascular lab with vein capabilities.
- Position is on-site, Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Call duty is up to 7 weekends of Primary IR call and 7 weekends of secondary IR call.
- Call responsibility is Interventional Radiology with Pager Call, Nights, Evenings and Overnight. Diagnostic call responsibilities are limited to Vascular Cross Sectional cases.
- High end IR skill set is preferred. Procedures include: Angiography, Embolization, Arterial Vascular Therapeutic, Surgical Type Procedures, Venous Catheter Procedures, Venous Vascular Access Procedures, GI Interventions, GU Interventions, Ablation Procedures, PICC Lines, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Superficial Biopsies, Deep Biopsies, Lumbar Puncture, Myelograms, Arthrograms, Abcess Drainage.
- MD or DO
- Graduate of an ACGME accredited Radiology residency program
- Graduate of an ACGME accredited Interventional Radiology fellowship program.
- ABR Board-certified/Board eligible
- ACLS required
- Connecticut and Massachusetts license required
Radiology Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating and celebrating a culture of belonging and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all teammates.