CRC is seeking a full-time, fellowship-trained interventional radiologist
to support our growing practice in Cincinnati. This position will spend a majority of the time in IR, balanced with non-subspecialty diagnostic imaging. Candidates must bring a desire to work in a collaborative environment with local referring physicians.
LOCAL PRACTICE AND COMMUNITY OVERVIEW
- Competative starting compensation, inclusive of profit-sharing contribution
- 1-year partnership track. Partner radiologists earn on average more than $525,000 annually.
- Commencement Bonus and Retention Bonus at 24 months
- Substantial moonlighting with opportunity
- Incentive pay offered for every shift
- 12 Weeks PTO Year 1 (includes 10 week blocks plus additional random days off to total 12 weeks PTO)
- 13 Weeks PTO Year 2 (includes 10 week blocks plus additional random days off to total 13 weeks PTO)
- Option of shift credit or compensation for IR Call assignments
- Full benefits
Columbus Radiology Corp. (CRC) is experiencing continual growth and expansion to new markets. CRC is the exclusive provider of radiology services at 24 Ohio hospitals and 70 ambulatory care centers across the state of Ohio. Founded in 1946, CRC is the seventh largest and one of the fastest growing practices in the country, now with 135+ board-certified and subspecialty trained radiologists who are committed to excellence - in patient care, physician relations, continuous quality improvement and professional development.
CRC operates an internal 24/7 Results Communication Center support team (CORE = Center of Radiology Excellence) to coordinate care and clinical contact. This clinical team is an extension of our Radiologists, which helps in reducing day to day administrative minutia. The Advisory Board Company and the American College of Radiology have both recognized this as an innovative customer service function. CRC continually reviews and improves their radiology service through new clinical initiatives, research, artificial intelligence and best practices that provide proven value to patients and payors. Position duties and responsibilities
Procedures include: chemoembolization, Y-90, percutaneous tumor ablation, port placements and other interventional oncologic procedures, prostate artery embolization, UFE's, GI/GU work, biliary intervention, biopsies and drains, venous access, dialysis related interventions including catheters and access maintenance, kyphoplasty, IVC filters, and nephrostomy and ureteral stent placement.
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Comfortable with all modalities within subspecialty
- Comfortable reading general radiology for outpatient, inpatient and emergency medicine
- Opportunities to grow in both clinical and non-clinical roles within the practice
RADIOLOGY PARTNERS OVERVIEW
- Licensed or have the ability to be licensed in the state of Ohio
- Board certified or Board eligible and fellowship trained in Interventional Radiology
Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. W ith our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is to Transform Radiology.
Radiology Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating and celebrating a culture of belonging and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all teammates.