Interventional Cardiologist – Summa Health - Akron, Ohio
Summa Health is seeking board certified/board eligible Interventional Cardiologist to join our employed physician group, Summa Health Medical Group.
The selected candidate will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 300 physicians employed by the Summa Health System.
Summa Health – headquartered in Akron, Ohio – is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 5 hospitals and 20 health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Interventional Cardiology
- Fellowship trained in Interventional Cardiology
- Unrestricted Ohio Licensure or willingness to obtain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment
- Active involvement in medical student and fellow education
- Employed position
- Salary guarantee
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Call rotation 1:6
- 24/7 Cath Lab
- Strong advanced practice support team
- Tenured nursing and support staff