Interventional Capital Sales Representative
Sell specialized medical devices to new and existing business accounts while developing and maintaining long-term relationships with hospital personnel to facilitate future sales growth.
* Schedule and confirm on-site sales appointments in person and by telephone to present and sell new and existing products to cardiologists, surgeons, radiologists, critical care personnel, purchasing agents and other appropriate decision makers.
* Follow up initial sales presentations via telephone and letters to generate orders.
* Supply hospitals, physicians, and clinical staff with current product information, catalogues and samples.
* Interact with internal personnel to resolve customer complaints and questions.
* Identify and develop new customers including those referred through quarterly sales leads.
* Provide in service educational seminars for the clinical staff of hospitals, including face to face seminars during hospital shift changes.
* Prioritize goals in the sales territory based on customer and company needs. Plan tentative coverage of the territory based on needs assessment.
* Review and revise territory coverage based on assessment of potential sales.
* Negotiate sales contracts and pricing with customers; review existing contracts to identify those expiring within two months for follow-up.
* Account for all territory expenses and materials.
* Review current literature for new developments within the healthcare field and sales field including competitive information.
* Attend and exhibit at national conventions to gain new customers through the detailing of products.
* Assist with the coordination of national convention to ensure proper setup, booth coverage, and breakdown of exhibit, as requested.
* Exhibit at local professional meetings to develop new customers.
* Train and direct new field personnel and company personnel on divisional products, as requested.
* Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Arrow's Code of Conduct, all Company policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping standards.
Opportunity Amazing opportunity to represent a dynamic sales organization driving Teleflex Interventional Access business. Joining Teleflex's premier sales team focused on enhancing patient outcomes by providing products that help clinicians improve patient safety.
The Sales Specialist is responsible for the promotion and sales of designated products in such a manner as to increase sales in their given territory. The position is responsible for the growth of overall product utilization within their accounts; including, but not limited to, selling the designated products to new and existing customers, generating new business, cold calling, presenting and demonstrating our products, being able to provide a level of customer education/customer service to create total customer satisfaction. Acts as a highly competent resource to those involved in interventional cardiac, radiology and oncology procedures and facilitates improved patient care while increasing value to medical professional as well as to Teleflex Incorporated. Requirements EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5 plus years of medical device sales experience with experience in cardiac preferred.Company Information
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.