As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
We’re leading the way as technology-enabled tax advisors who provide value through digitization, automation and increased efficiencies - all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication. PwC Tax provides unparalleled technical knowledge and specialization and industry insights, coupled with the One Firm knowledge that brings everything PwC offers to solve our clients’ needs.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Computer and Information Science, Industrial Engineering
Additional Educational Requirements:
A Master of Laws (LLM), or Master's degree in Accounting or Taxation field of study, or a Juris Doctorate (JD), will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor Degree in Accounting
Minimum Years of Experience:
CPA or Member of the Bar
STEM equivalent, MCSE, MCSD, CSQA, CSTE, CAP, CSSLP, CISSP.
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- In-depth quantitative analyses including earning and profit studies, subpart F and foreign tax credit computations;
- Foreign tax reporting and international taxation compliance regulations; and,
- The practices of public accounting firms, law firms or multinational company corporate tax departments.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Leveraging, developing, and/or managing technology solutions to enable and improve client solutions;
- Seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
- Analyzing and working with complex subjects utilizing problem solving skills to deliver results;
- Creating and analyzing complex computation and reporting solutions, with the ability to clearly articulate findings to clients in visual, verbal and written formats;
- Leveraging intellectual curiosity and agility to teach oneself how to use new technology platforms to solve our clients’ problems;
- Using one or more of the following data analytic tools: alteryx, tableau, microsoft SQL server, or .Net;
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- Communicating value propositions;
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections;
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust;
- Seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and,
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.