A career in our Quantitative Solutions practice, within International Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help multinational companies address their cross border tax needs both locally and globally by managing their global tax rates, finding areas of cost reduction, and responding to inquiries from regulatory authorities. You’ll gain a global perspective and an awareness of tax issues stemming from changes to evolving business structures and geographic expansions. Our team helps our clients stay up to date with regulatory requirements and judicial changes while operating in a foreign market. You’ll focus on quantitative analysis of international tax reform, regulatory guidance, cross border strategy and merger and acquisitions.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Computer and Information Science, Industrial Engineering
Additional Educational Requirements:
A Juris Doctorate (JD), Master of Laws (LLM), or Master's degree in Accounting or Taxation field of study will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor Degree in Accounting
Minimum Years of Experience:
CPA, Enrolled Agent or Active Member of the Bar
PhD in Computer/Information Science or STEM equivalent, MCSE, MCSD, CSQA, CSTE, CAP, CSSLP, CISSP.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- In-depth quantitative analyses including earning and profit studies, subpart F and foreign tax credit computations;
- Foreign tax reporting and international taxation compliance regulations; and,
- The practices of public accounting firms, law firms or multinational company corporate tax departments.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Leveraging, developing, and/or managing technology solutions to enable and improve client solutions;
- Seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
- Analyzing and working with complex subjects utilizing problem solving skills to deliver results;
- Creating and analyzing complex computation and reporting solutions, with the ability to clearly articulate findings to clients in visual, verbal and written formats;
- Leveraging intellectual curiosity and agility to teach oneself how to use new technology platforms to solve our clients’ problems;
- Using one or more of the following data analytic tools: alteryx, tableau, microsoft SQL server, or .Net;
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- Communicating value propositions;
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections;
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust;
- Seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and,
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Job ID: 25848WD