International Tax Manager
If you are an International Tax Manager with public accounting experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Reviews federal and multi-state income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, and corporations; also reviews related income tax workpapers.
- Prepares and reviews US tax foreign filings.
- Supervises teams of staff accountants.
- Plans, organizes and implements income tax returns.
- Coaches/mentors individual team members.
- Ensures quality of work product.
- Communicates progress with partners and managers.
What You Need for this Position
- CPA certificate or demonstrated progress towards obtaining certificate.
- A minimum of 5years of relevant experience.
- Interest to learn U.S. international tax rules; prior international experience a plus but not required.
- Proficiency in preparation and review of work papers and the resultant income tax returns (individual, partnership, corporate).
- Understanding of income taxlaw, as it relates to individuals, partnerships, and corporations.
- Ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and at least one income tax preparation program
So, if you are a International Tax Manager with public accounting experience, pleaseapply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Hire Search Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.