5 - 7 years
Posted 294 days ago
International Tax Manager
Job Summary BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
A Specialized Tax Services (STS) International Manager is responsible for advising clients of the tax implications relating to their business objectives, recommending alternate courses of action, as well as identifying different methods of complying with tax regulations. In this role, the STS International Manager will be charged with marketing, networking and business development within his/her area of experience and specialization and recognizing potential changes in tax policy and applying new policies to tax compliance and planning.
- Bachelors degree required. Accounting concentration preferred.
- Juris Doctorate degree, LLM, and/or MST/MBT preferred
- Five (5) or more years of experience in corporate, partnership and/or international taxation required
- Prior experience supervising tax professionals on a project or engagement basis preferred
- Prior experience preparing and/or reviewing tax provisions desired
- Prior experience with consolidations preferred
- CPA certification and/or Law Review preferred
- JD/LLM or MA preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience utilizing RIA, BNA, Lexis Nexis and/or Westlaw, beneficial