Who are we looking for? Maybe it's you.
- In this highly visible role, the International Tax Manager will handle Choice's global income tax issues and will report to the International Tax Director. You will take on challenging projects that impact Choice's worldwide effective tax rate and operations. Additionally, you will work in matters ranging from tax planning and compliance, transfer pricing, and tax audit matters. The successful candidate must have experience with a wide range of technical international tax issues for a US based multi-national company. The candidate must be a self-starter and have the ability to operate independently and work closely and proactively with numerous functional teams across our organization.
What you will do…
- Manage the analysis and computations in preparation of Forms 5471/5472, 8858, 8865,1118 and other international tax reporting/disclosures for the US federal tax return, including GILTI, FDII, and Subpart F analysis and computations.
- Collect data and provide analysis in regard to transfer pricing requirements, including BEPS, DEMPE analysis and country-by-country reporting.
- Manage and prepare the required forms for tax treaty application on US and foreign withholding taxes.
- Provide support and analysis related to the quarterly income tax provision of the organization's international operations in accordance with ASC 740, including GILTI, FDII and Subpart analysis computations.
- Manage foreign tax filings related to certain foreign subsidiaries.
- Assist with local country tax audits, VAT/GST compliance and FATCA requirements.
- Provide general support to finance (billing, treasury, accounting) on international tax matters.
Skills you have…
- 4+ years of corporate international tax experience with an accounting firm and/or large multinational corporation
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA and/or MS in Taxation or LLM required
- Significant experience with the international aspects of ASC 740, Accounting for Income Taxes
- Working knowledge of OneSource
- Microsoft Excel proficient
- Solid analytical, mathematical, and research skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to model Choice's Values & Performance Principles of collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect.