- 5 year minimum experience with US international income tax compliance/reporting in a large multinational corporate environment and/or public accounting firm.
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or related field
- In depth knowledge of international tax concepts, such as foreign currency, cash repatriation, tax pools, subpart F income, Forms 5471, 8865, 8858.
- Understanding accounting for income taxes under U.S. generally accepted accounting principles, including ASC740.
- Team player with strong analytical, research and communication skills; self-motivated individual with ability to managResponsibilities
- Review of the Forms 5471, 8865 and 8858’s for the U.S. Consolidated Federal income tax return.
- Manage the US international tax aspects of the income tax provision.
- Assist in research, analysis and implementation of tax planning strategies to ensure compliance with tax legislation and to minimize the company’s taxliability.
- Monitor and assist in the ongoing US international tax implications of US tax reform.
- Maintain thorough and accurate tax records, supporting analyses, and documentation of tax filing positions.
- Oversee preparation of earnings and profits analysis and calculations of Subpart F income, previously taxed income, APB 23, as well as identify foreign source income for foreign tax credit purposes.