Boca Raton, FL
5 - 7 years
Posted 404 days ago
• Oversees and reviews the preparation and filing of the international aspects of the corporate federal income tax return and the review of book to tax reconciliations prior to the filings of the International Subsidiaries tax returns.
• Assess, recommend and implement international tax planning strategies with the Manager of Tax and the Controller to mitigate taxrisk and minimize worldwide tax expense.
• Develop and maintain transfer pricing policies and methodologies including calculations and documenting transactions.
• Partners with the Tax Manager and Controller in the annual and quarterly income tax (ASC 740) provision procedure/process as related to foreign operations.
• Partners with foreign controllers regarding taxaudits of foreign subsidiaries and advises on the appropriate course of action with the Controller.
• Oversees the implementation of corporate international restructurings with the Controller.
• Researches various international tax issues as needed.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related discipline from a four-year college or university
· 6-8years’ work experience
· Experience working in a large public corporate tax department and/or in a public accounting firm.
· Bilingual (Spanish/English)
· Knowledge in Accounting and Tax Systems; Microsoft AX Dynamics, HFM, RIA Checkpoint and Corptax