International Sales Representative
The International Sales Representative is responsible for all sales activities from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. The assigned territory for this position is South America and Mexico. Sales Representative will work towards the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and fostering long-term corporate relationships in line with company vision and values. Target customers include OEM, military, off-highway and engine rebuilders. Candidate shall be educated on all product lines while working both independently and in a team environment. Following the training period, the ideal candidate should be capable of accomplishing the tasks below and additional duties as required.
- Actively develop and manage new and existing accounts by providing a high degree of knowledge and integrity. Close the deal.
- Manage sales efforts to achieve assigned sales goals, margins and other corporate objectives.
- Ensure that business opportunities are recognized and the company is positioned to take full advantage of these opportunities.
- Establish, build and maintain long-term customer relationships.
- Manage and coordinate communications among customers and internal organization to ensure that the customer receives information that is accurate, consistent and clear.
- Provide visibility of our products to meet customer needs, identify resource requirements, forecast and provide value-added offerings in response to customer inquiries.
- Effective use of sales tools for communicating, processing reports, developing spreadsheets and managing customer databases.
- Provide input and play a key contributing role with President/Sales Manager in developing sales strategies, plans and schedules.
- Maintain specific product knowledge as it applies to specific applications and the ability to personally understand and use company products is mandatory. General knowledge of the equipment to be tested is desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (preferred) Marketing and/or Business.
- Minimum 5 years outside sales experience selling industrial equipment
- Familiarity with electro-mechanical and computer systems a plus.
- Knowledge of products and markets in Engine and Transmission testing is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while providing closure in a timely manner.
- Proficient in standard Microsoft applications (Windows, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Able to travelinternationally 25-50% as needed
- Fluent in Spanish.