Based in Raymond, Maine, Dielectric LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and is a leading provider of innovative broadcast products. From remote stations to major markets, Dielectric delivers products for every need since 1942 and prides itself on being a solution-oriented engineering company.
The Company is a trusted partner of broadcasters worldwide. We design, engineer, and manufacture antennas, combiners, switches, diplexers, transmission lines and waveguides for television, and FM radio. We collaborate with the consultant community, as well as with its customers' engineering staffs, to design advanced and reliable antenna systems.
Dielectric is looking for a dynamic International Sales Manager to join our team! Responsible for managing international sales by pursuing leads, responding to technical requests and developing sales proposals to support company sales objectives.
The successful candidate will have hands on sales experience and knowledge of the broadcast industry. This job requires extensive travel and can be performed remotely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solicit new business
- Interface with customers to define system requirements, prepare and present proposals and sales and marketing support
- Define customer needs to proposal team allowing for efficient and effective proposal generation for customers
- Provide supporting data for preparation of sales projections
- Follow up on product sales to acquire detail information to support installation
- Accurately relate completed technical details to Engineering department for products sold
- Identify new product opportunities and assist with identification of TAM and competitive offers
- Keep appraised of competitive environment in each market and give feedback on changes to management
- Work with Order Management to follow up on orders to assure delivery requirements are understood by customers and met by manufacturing; monitor payment terms on orders; assist in the collection of payments
- Travel to customer locations
- Trade show support as necessary
- BS or equivalent; engineering background a plus
- 5+ years sales experience preferably in the broadcast market
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written); speaking a second language desirable
- Self-directed and able to function independently
- Adaptable to new computer and software technologies.
- Job requires extensive travel