Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 162 days ago
What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
International Programs Coordination Analyst will provide the following:
• Support coalition interoperability coordination activities across N2N6, OPNAV, Joint Staff, Army, Air Force and Marine Corps action officers, other staffs and multi-fora groups, and U. S. Government organizations, as well as NATO and foreign military staffs. All International Programs coordination is in direct support of the N2N6F34 Allied and Coalition Interoperability branch.
• Assist N2N6 in the development of packages for Navy delegations in preparation for international meetings; assist N2N6 in preparing and delivering briefs; plan international conferences; and perform other tasks in support of the N2N6 Allied and Coalition interoperability mission.
• Assist in the preparation of documentation for N2N6 positions on issues and related actions to the Office of the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Plans, Policy and Operations (N3/5), the Joint Staff, and Navy IPO. Review tasking and obtain necessary support documentation.
• Review N2N6F Foreign Information Disclosure and Foreign Visit Request actions received in N2/N6F. Coordinate with N2N6 subject matter experts (SMEs).
• Prepare and provide pre-meeting briefs to N2N6 and subordinate leadership, along with recommend courses of action and policies, including “Trip Books” for the Chairman and the U.S Delegate for each foreign meeting.
• Support attendance at Allied, NATO, coalition and bilateral interoperability forums. Report results of meetings for N2N6F review and action. Track completion of actions assigned to N2N6F.
• Prepare and provide pre-meeting briefs to N2N6 along with recommend courses of action and policies supporting international engagement interactions; including Senior Officer Counterpart Visits (CPV) and Navy International Programs Office (IPO) matters, and assist in coordination of foreign release actions.
• Stay abreast of and report on C4/Information Warfare (IW) interoperability concerns of Allied and Coalition forces, make comparisons, draw conclusions, and recommend courses of action for OPNAV N2N6. Review and recommend potential solutions to operational combined C4ISR/IW requirements, within security and foreign export constraints.
• Assist in formulating recommendations to Navy policy and PPBE process in response to C4I/Information Warfare (IW) interoperability issues.
• Support participation in planning for new cooperative C4ISR/IW concepts and programs.
• Support coordination activities with U.S. and foreign research and development (R&D) and science and technology (S&T) staffs, organizations, and contractors in a collaborative work environment to develop potential technical solutions within security and foreign export constraints.
10 years of experience (Active/Reserve Duty, USG Civilian, or Defense Contractor) with at least of 2 years as a member on a high level Office of the Secretary of Defense or equivalent, Joint Staff, Combatant Command, Military Department or Service, or IC staff in the following areas:
Maritime policy, guidance and capabilities associated with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Joint Staff, ----Combatant Commands, Military Departments / Services, IC, and US Interagency.
National Intelligence Enterprise and Intelligence Cycle services, processes and products
Drive interoperability with joint, allied, and coalition partners
Provide high level decision makers with information regarding all facets of Information Warfare.
Intelink, Inteldocs and Sharedrive publishing and editing
TS SCI Clearance
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.