Responsible to plan, manage, and direct operational activities at international sites to achieve efficient, economical, and timely shipment of products.
- Execute budgets, short-term plans, long-term plans, policies, procedures, and initiatives.
- In collaboration with leadership staff, develop and execute international site(s) budgets, short-term plans and long-term plans
- Travel regularly to site(s) of responsibility.
- Work with the site(s) team members and leadership to ensure maximization of resources
- Meet or exceed divisional manufacturing goals in terms of production rates, totals and timelines, while also achieving goals for the cost of operations
- Act as liaison between corporate office and site(s).
- Manages necessary supply relationships with vendor partners.
- Delegatge appropriate responsibilities and assignments to team members.
- Keep informed of new developments in the economy or marketplace that are relative to the success of the division.
- Oversee and ensure various programs essential to manufacturing procedures are established and maintained to division standards to include training, safety, waste reduction, and labor costs.
- Monitor and initiate improvement projects to current processes or policies.
- Research and obtain any required product or business licenses or binding rulings for import/export for country/region.
- Maintain understanding of trade regulations in country/region and assure compliance.
- Assure staffing requirements are met.
- Encourage team member growth and development.
- Administer team member performance reviews, goal setting, and participate in salary planning.
- Maintain records on direct reports in relation to attendance and performance.
- Demonstrates the Dimensions of Competition and Raven Team Member Values in their daily actions and encourages their teams to do the same.
- May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
- Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting the division’s quality management system in accordance with ISO standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering field.
- Minimum 5 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. International training or experience is preferred.
- Ability to speak or learn native language fluently of country/region(s) of business.
- Capability to coach, mentor, and empower team members to succeed.
- Problem-Solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and creatively look for solutions.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 50% of time.
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing operations and procedures, including knowledge of general accounting.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- High level of patience and service. Ability to motivate team members.
- Ability to be flexible and multitask. Creativity and problem solving skills.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
- Annual Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check required. Refer to Raven Vehicle Operations Policy CS-13 for guidelines.