Job Description Medical Device International Marketing experience required.
This position is responsible for the overall marketing efforts of their therapy/product area. This includes product management and development, product introductions, market research, advertising, tradeshows and seminars, public relations and field sales support.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
* Directs departmental staff by interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluation, discipline, firing and other related duties.
* Directs product management efforts.
* Oversees marketing efforts associated with product development.
* Develops marketing strategies and direction for their therapy/product area. Identifies new markets with close interaction with Regulatory Affairs.
* Oversees product launches and introductions.
* Maintains awareness and knowledge of industry trends and direction.
* Maintains product knowledge and sales information within all product lines.
* Develops and manages the department's budget.
* Develops public relations programs and opportunities.
* Develops market research programs and opportunities.
* Manages the tradeshow and seminar efforts for their therapy/product area.
* Manages the development and production of corporate collateral materials.
* Creates national advertising campaigns.
* Performs other related duties and tasks, as required.
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field. Master's Degree preferred.
* Work related experience equivalent to seven years, with five of those years in product management.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to manage projects efficiently and effectively and to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs
* Excellent presentation skills and the ability to prepare professional written and oral presentations and market analysis.
* Excellent market research skills and the ability to report research findings with high degree of validity and reliability.
* Supervisory process
* Product management/development
* Marketing strategy development/direction
* Product launches/introduction
* Advertising campaign creation
* Public relation programs and opportunities development
* Budgetary process
* Market research programs and opportunities development
Merit Medical Systems, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, is a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a strong global presence. Our culture is highly energetic, family friendly, values its employees, and promotes them as standard business practice.