The International Marketing Director is responsible for maximizing KnowBe4’s international brand, market share, and driving customer acquisition and retention through consistent and innovative marketing programs.
- Lead a team of 10-20 International marketers to drive key business metrics including a variety of leads including MQLs, SQLs and Sales Opportunities outside of North America.
- Develop and implement strategic international marketing plans and recommend appropriate lead channels working collaboratively with appropriate team members which align to KnowBe4 HQ messaging and strategies.
- Coordinate with the PR Team which has the KnowBe4 Evangelists Team.
- Forge strong relationships with local country Managing Directors, and International Sales & Channel Leadership to establish SLA’s and initiatives to support customer acquisition.
- Forecast and present to senior management and help the International Sales & Channel achieve greater marketing success.
- Be responsible for consistent international brand voice and messaging across all programs.
- Develop and execute strategy for localization of essential product and marketing collateral and including websites/microsites.
- Provide recommendations regarding hiring, promotion, discipline, and firing to which the organization gives significant weight.
- Develop specific international collateral and sales tools using NA experiences and assets where applicable.
- Streamline international marketing process and manage budget requests to ensure we are on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience with international marketing and work with teams long-distance
- 3+ years experience creating and executing strong High Tech / SaaS marketing programs
- Experience building a remote teams
- Familiarity with marketing analytics, SEO, SEM, online marketing, marketing automation, A/B testing, product marketing, and predictive marketing tools
- Balance of creativity and analytical skills
- Able to prioritize and juggle many projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong Copywriting / Editing skills
- Good computer skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- An aptitude of adapting in a fast-paced environment
- Strong balance between building towards a long-term vision and hitting quarterly goals.
- Excellent communicator
- Deep understanding of IT Professional Target Market
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Multilingual, European Languages preferred