SUMMARY OF DUTIES
This position is responsible for the development, management and execution of strategic marketing for a portfolio of products in international markets.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
- Develops and executes marketing strategy, plans, and forecasts.
- Responsible for profit/loss for assigned product lines and families for international countries and markets.
- Shares in and helps manage profit/loss with local leadership for assigned countries and geographies.
- Performs market research functions--including the collection, dissemination, and analysis of industry, medical procedures, competitor information, and market trends.
- Identify new markets and growth opportunities as part of a strategic business plan.
- Manages product portfolio, including price analysis, new product launches, campaigns, etc.
- Answers product/marke