- Developing instructions and guidance pertaining to submission of information requirements.
- Analyzes program execution with specific emphasis on meeting command objectives. Assures narrative justifications support intent and objective.
- Collects, compiles, displays data. Supports the development of formal and informal presentations. Manages program document schedules. Updates and maintains the PEO’s Foreign Military Sales (FMS) portfolio.
- Coordinates across multiple organizations and staff directorates.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes PEO Soldier IP-FMS Cell events. Coordinates meeting content and agendas; coordinates administrative and logistical support.
- Serves as the Cell’s functional expert for the HQDA/PEO tasking tracking systems and document review databases; coordinates and manages data content; administers and manages the tasking log; tracks all suspenses to ensure compliance.
- May direct one or more phases of major project with responsibility for planning and progress reviews; develops charts, diagrams and standard reports.
- Tracks and reviews incoming correspondence; makes recommendations for revisions to actions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Security Clearance: Active DoD SECRET
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Proficient with MS Office products.
- Education and Experience requirements:
- Masters degree and ≥ 8 years relevant experience, or Associates Degree with 12 years relevant experience.
- Ability to independently plan, design, and carry out programs, projects, studies, or other work related to PEO Soldier’s IP-FMS mission
- Ability to recognize and analyze complex problems, conduct research, summarize results, make appropriate recommendations, justify, defend, negotiate, or settle matters involving significant or controversial issues
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, with high ranking officials of all DoD services, and major Army and Joint Commands
- Highly organized, be willing to work in a team environment, be able to prioritize tasking, and perform in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
- Must have extensive experience using MS Office Suite applications to include PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc
- Able to apply existing knowledge to a wide variety of unique and new situations and take initiative
- The position requires the ability to travel up to 20% to support mission requirements.
Desired Knowledge - Skills - and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the Defense Acquisition Process.
- Knowledge of Security Cooperation/Assistance programs.
- Familiarity and experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience with Foreign Military Sales processes and procedures
- Understanding of international and Government-to-Government agreements and policy.
- Familiarity with the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).
- Capable of operating independently and remotely.
- Ability to articulate ideas and thoughts on paper.
- Capable of executing required tasks with little guidance.
- Ability to successfully complete the Employment Background Investigation
- Possession and maintenance of an active Secret security clearance is required to begin employment; US Citizenship is required.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of Military Rank and Protocol.
- Knowledge/experience in Warehouse operations.
- Knowledge/experience with DoD property management/accountability.
- Previous experience in project management activities.
This position requires the ability to perform the below essential functions:
- Sitting for long periods
- Standing for long periods
- Ambulate throughout an office
- Ambulate between several buildings
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl as required
- Repeatedly lift and carry weight up to _20__ pounds
- Travel by land or air transportation 20___ %