What you'll do:
- Assist in planning, execution, and measurement of International demand generation activities that increase brand and product awareness and ultimately drive new business.
- Have working knowledge of the following marketing channels: pay-per-click (PPC), online banner display, email and other channels as appropriate.
- Work closely with strategy, customer marketing and the Director of Demand Generation to execute customer strategy that is needed for renewals/upsells.
- Partner with strategy and sales to create targeted marketing campaigns by region.
- Evaluate website analytics and make recommendations to optimize lead flow.
- Present results and recommendations for future campaigns.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years digital/direct marketing experience in technical and complex products.
- Top notch quantitative skills are essential. Gets excited about crunching data, managing complex spreadsheets and discovering insights from numbers.
- Solid demand generation experience and have managed paid search campaigns, run A/B testing for landing pages and understands what design ‘best practices’ optimize conversion.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, AdWords and other direct marketing automation tools.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through and comfortable with deadlines.
- Creative thinker with high degree of initiative and self-motivation.
- Energetic and motivated to drive results in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired (preferably in business, economics or a related field); MBA preferred.