International Business Operations Manager - Alliance
For this role we prefer an internal candidate with broad and diverse experience across several of Arrow’s Operations and Sales organizations. This critical customer and supplier facing role manages the operational approach to carry our Arrow’s sales strategy for our Alliance group. This position requires regular travel (approximately 25%) to the Arrow facility in Guadalajara, Mexico.
• Manages team, resources and interfaces with other teams to ensure operational services to customers and business team met internal & external customer services levels and operational KPIs.
• Develops and implements service and team strategy plans and goals in collaboration with other teams/customers.
• Talent development, coaching & training of team
• Review business performance metrics, provides governance and resolution support
• Implement and drive documentation and reporting of key metrics and results
? Provides leadership to managers, supervisors and/or professional staff
? Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple related units
? Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
? Controls resources and policy formation in area of responsibility
? Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
? Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems
? Manages large teams of professionals and/or junior managers
Experience / Education Requirements-