What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Your Bachelor’s degree with 7 plus years’ experience, MBA a plus
- Strategic thinking with big picture vision
- Ability to develop messaging that ladders up and down, creating a consistent brand thread through high-level and detailed product communications
- Excellent project management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative, team-oriented individual who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Cross-functional leadership with the ability to lead by influence
- Ability to create integrated, cross-channel communications plans
Impact you’ll make:
- Develop fully integrated marketing/communication plans for strategic communication and growth themes throughout the year for each of the regions
- Adapt enterprise-level thought-leadership messaging and materials that set the tone and provide an anchor for vertical and product-level messaging
- Develop compelling content and determine optimal delivery. Deliverables will include email messages, presentations, media releases, website content, articles, video, talking points, Q&A, social media content, digital signage, and more
- Understand each of the region’s growth drivers and develop messaging and communication strategies to penetrate the new verticals and geographies.
- Coordinate with regional marketing leads to ensure alignment to the plan
- Manage complex projects and enforce deadlines
- Create success metrics and report on progress
- Help improve TransUnion’s brand awareness and positioning in the regions, support the regional growth agenda, and promote and protect TransUnion’s reputation.
- Develop strong relationships with colleagues at various levels throughout TransUnion’s Central office and the Regions, and within the marketing team including public relations, marketing, research and consulting, internal communications, brand, social media, investor relations, government relations, human resources, legal, compliance and more