My Fortune 200 client is looking for candidates for several new Internal Wholesaler roles being added to the company due to company growth. We are seeking Individuals that have a passion for sales and a strong desire to constantly build on their investment acumen. In the Internal Wholesaler role, you will partner with an External Sales Executive to drive ETF and Mutual Fund sales amongst Financial Intermediaries within a geographic territory. In this role, you will build strategic relationships with some of the largest Financial Advisors and Wealth Management teams in the entire U.S.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Achieves sales and sales activity goals as set by leadership team. Identifies opportunities and moves clients through the sales process. Actively engages with external partner to uncover new assets.
· Drives results and raises awareness of investment products and services by delivering key messages through targeted prospecting activities including cold calls and virtual communications.
· Builds, grows, and maintains advisor relationships by developing a thorough understanding of funds value added offerings and successfully position these services to advisors.
· Develops a thorough understanding of the sales process and utilizes it to assist in moving clients and opportunities to the next stage. Partner with External Sales executive to close new business within the territory.
· Travels with external partner to participate in face to face meetings with financial advisors.
· Develops a thorough understanding of the capital markets, the investment management industry, and marketplace developments.
· 2-5years of experience. Financial services or wholesaling experiencepreferred.
· Understanding of and passion for the sales process.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Excellent organizational and follow up skills. Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
· Good working knowledge of PC and MS software. Understanding of CRM systems.
· Holds Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred