Internal Tools Engineer
Less than 5 years experience • Online Advertising & Marketing Services
Internal Tools Developer
Build web applications to surface customer health trends and make huge impact internally at Lithium! We’re looking for a passionate engineer who is comfortable with full stack development to build robust web apps that pull in customer data for presentation in dashboards and visualizations, empowering our internal teams to be more effective. This is a unique and very visible role within Lithium where the engineer will have a close connection to internal customers.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years experience building web applications / dashboards / visualizations using a framework such as Ruby on Rails, Django, or Express
- Comfortable with the command line, scripting, and database queries
- Experience consuming data from APIs
- Ability to write quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Ability solve problems independently
- Ability to clearly communicate complex problems to both engineers and non-engineers
Nice to have experience:
- Ruby on Rails or comparable web application framework
- d3.js, charts.js or comparable data visualization framework
- Angular JS 1.x
- Salesforce integration