Marco is a one-stop shop for all things business tech. Our employees are “movers and shakers” and our company is always striving to do what’s right. Does this sound like a culture you want to be a part of? We’re hiring an IS SQL Developer II to help take Marco’s technology further – working full-time, Monday - Friday.
More about us. We do it all – from copy and print solutions to IT and managed services. We are an organization led by sales people with 750+ engineers ready to fix any and all issues. We have offices in 12 states and service nationally.
Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.
The IS SQL Developer II is responsible for performing complex database related projects involving the design, analysis, development and implementation of SQL and database related projects. This position is also responsible to work with the other team members and partners on integration tasks/projects.
- Proficient with MS SQL and Microsoft platforms (C#, .net)
- Ability to write and maintain SSIS packages and stored procedures
- Ability to create complex scripts to identify and address data quality issues correct the mismatch data
- Be familiar with data warehouse technologies
- Follow and maintain data security policies and practice
- Administer and maintain SQL performance of databases
- Work with Business Analyst team on requirements review and test case modeling
- Develop and execute unit testing
- Provide solid documentation on all design and coding projects
- Follow development practices according to Marco requirements and industry standards
- Ensure change management is being followed and documented
- Maintain knowledge of developments in the area of systems and hardware to assure that new developments are incorporated in future systems of the company
- Work with IS leadership in designing technical systems and architecture
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network
- Attend required company and departmental meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6+ years of experience or equivalent experience
- Current high level industry recognized certification
- Solid understanding of routing and switching
- Experience with and advanced understanding of MS SQL, query tools, Microsoft development platforms
- Proficiency with business collaboration tools such as MS Office applications and Visio
- Superior communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relations among all levels of an organization
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time/task management skills
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Self-starter with the ability to perform with little or no supervision
- Function collaboratively as part of a fast-paced, client orientated team
We're not just competitive when it comes to business tech – we’re also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match, flexible spending accounts, employee purchase program, employer-paid life insurance, voluntary-term life insurance, short and long-term disability, critical illness and accident benefits, and pet insurance. Yes, we care about your furry family too.