- Participate in Customer Contact Center Team which may include after hour support.
- Collect required data to effectively handle the customer’s request.
- Create quotes using the intranet and parts manuals as trained.
- Assemble quotations, follow up with prospects, pursue and receive orders.
- Follow up on all unclosed quotes (with a keen focus on quotes over $10K) with phone calls to the customer, adding notes in the CRM (Goldmine, etc.) with pertinent information to help close the sale, or gain an understanding as to what can be done differently if the sale was lost.
- Initiate contact with customers where their business with us has decreased, stopped, or not yet been initiated.
- Work closely with the Outside Sales Team, Order Management Team, Analysts and Data Integrity Team to ensure proper customer support is provided.
- Proactively engage customers with Konecranes’ full offering of product and services.
- Responsible for executing growth action plans to achieve Crane Pro Parts’ sales targets and initiatives.
- Manage customer complaints with a positive result.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION: 4 Year College DegreeRequired or equivalent experience. Knowledge of basic customer service and office administration principles preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Qualified candidates should have at least 5 years of inside technical sales experience.
- PC proficiency including CRM, Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task large volumes of inquires by phone, fax and email
- Ability to multitask between multiple computer screens and programs
- Typing skills of 50 wpm or better
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent business systems
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and true willingness to help ouT