We are seeking an Internal Recruiter. with an understanding of ERP technical needs (Netsuite preferred), as well as all aspects of business recruiting. This position will lead the identification and recruitment process of top tier candidates for the TrueCloud sales and service delivery teams. The ideal candidate will have the experience and ability to attract talent with superior technical skills, while also focusing on the right cultural fit.
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does TrueCloud. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. TrueCloud is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
TrueCloud is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/V/D/SO
- Ownership of recruitment lifecycle, from identification to hire
- Design and deliver successful recruiting strategies and processes
- Create and maintain a recruitment database/tracking system
- Develop successful methods for attracting, hiring, and maintaining top level candidates
- Understand the TrueCloud culture to ensure identification of the right long term team fit
- Work with business team to forecast and prioritize recruitment needs
- Create, manage, and influence relationships with a host of recruitment platforms and sources
- Create, standardize, and maintain job postings and internal job descriptions
- Source, set up, and participate in interviews with hiring managers
- Stay informed on trends and innovative recruiting techniques
- 5 + years of full-cycle, in-house technical and business recruiting
- Strong communication and persuasive negotiating skills
- Able to work cross functionally between hiring managers and potential candidates
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
- Self-driven, with the ability to work autonomously
- Prior NetSuite recruiting experience
- bachelor's Degree (BA or BS)