The North Texas Division of HCA is seeking an Internal Medicine Program Director to lead the development and implementation of a new Internal Medicine Residency Program. The Division branded as Medical City Healthcare, is a dynamic health system in the Metroplex, one of the world's most rapid growing regions. Dallas-Fort Worth is a dynamic metropolitan area characterized by a robust economy and a wonderful diversity of communities, with many opportunities in education, fine arts, sports and entertainment.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Current Licensed in Texas or eligible
- Must have 5 years of experience with ACGME, accredited internal medicine program and 3 years of experience in program administration
- Be willing to combine administrative and teaching responsibilities (50/50)
- Strong administrative and team building skills