- Direct and manage a complete continuum of high-quality care within the care team
- Treat chronic diseases and disorders
- Reviews patient file/record, including allergies, problems, medications and immunization status
- Elicits and records information about patient’s medical history
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses and diagnostic images to provide information on patient’s condition
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination and diagnoses condition of patient
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of New Jersey or has New Jersey application in process
- Board Certification or board eligibility in Internal Medicine
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start
- Active New Jersey CDS License or ability to obtain prior to start
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.