The Internal Medicine Physician:
- Performs history and physical assessments as indicated by his/her specialty area
- Provides services in accordance with generally acceptable standards of medical practice
- Develops a plan of treatment/care for the patient that also includes education and follow-up visit
- Makes referrals, as indicated by the needs of the patient
- Communicates with other health care providers related to diagnosis, treatment and plan for the patient either verbally and/or through documentation in the medical record
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified