Position Type: Full-time Physician
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Founded in May 1866, University Hospitals is one of the nation?s leading health care systems, providing high-quality, patient-centered medical care to patients through an integrated network of 18 hospitals, more than 40 outpatient health centers and dozens of primary care physician offices in 15 counties throughout Northeast Ohio.
Work Site and Opportunity Highlights:
Geneva Clinic is a long-standing internal medicine practice in Geneva, Ohio, looking to add a full-time, Internal Medicine Physician to the established team of two physicians.
- Monday through Friday, with potential for additional hours to improve access to patients.
- Outpatient setting only
- Dedicated Medical Assistant
- Three exam rooms available, along with access to a CLIA waived lab and EKG. Additional ancillary services available at UH Geneva Medical Center.
- Resident rotation and education within the practice is encouraged.
- Expect to see 20-25 patients per day when fully mature in practice.
- Call is 1:3 days and one weekend per month
- Board-certified or Board-eligible Internal Medicine Physician
- Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
- Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork
Compensation is highly competitive, with productivity incentives available.
UH is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply .
To Heal. To Teach. To Discover.
Does not change, standard information