$80K — $100K *
The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking a full-time Internist to join its practice in Manhattan.
The practice is located at 5030 Broadway, New York, NY 10034 in a diverse community with access to great public, private, and parochial schools. Manhattan offers vibrant multi-cultural communities with spectacular ethnic food and a wonderfully diverse patient population. Additionally. there is easy access to go outside of the city via Westside Highway. The site has a comprehensive support team, including medical assistants, front desk staff, and techs. This is a 100% clinical position in a multi-specialty practice in upper Manhattan.
The ideal candidates will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction. In addition, we would like our talented physician candidates to have a passion for outpatient medicine and be fully committed to mission of Mount Sinai Health System. The chosen candidates will have the opportunity to partner with world renowned, Icahn School of Medicine. Mount Sinai’s Department of Medicine is strongly committed to caring for the whole patient and places special emphasis on providing patient-centered care. The division embraces the mission of Icahn School of Medicine by pursuing an integrated approach to patient care, research, and education. We pursue all dimensions of these three components, considering them inseparable elements of the art and science of medicine.
• Provide medical care in high-functioning outpatient setting
• University affiliated; community based practice
• Collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a world-class health system
• Benefit from the educational, research, and clinical programs of a nationally ranked Medical School
• Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
• Additional support staff
• Medical Degree from an Accredited University
• New York Medical License
• Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine
• Some Experience preferred
• Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
• Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
• Spanish-speaking a plus
Valid through: 4/22/2021