As an Internal Medicine-Pediatric physician with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time, Part-time
DEPARTMENT: Primary Care Institute
- Join an established practice that includes four Board Certified Physician and one Nurse Practitioner, providing the very best of healthcare services to infants, children, adolescents and adults in a family-oriented practice setting.
- NCQA Certified Patient Centered Medical Home
- Opportunities for medical education and research available.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, performance based incentives, sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
EDUCATION DO; MD
Job ID REQ_88581