Less than 5 years
Posted 121 days ago
BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician needed for growing outpatient care practice. Come join
Rhode Islands largest private group medical practice!
Duties and Responsibilities
Educate patients on wellness, prevention and early detection by providing materials and resources to the patients and families
• Exercise final medical judgment in all issues of health care
• Prescribe medical treatment and clinical drugs to patients
Review on a regular basis long term cases that require ongoing medical attention
• Consult with Medical Director and other professionals on staff as needed regarding patient care, assessment, and education issues
• Participate in quality improvement, management, continuing education and other patient care programs as established
• May oversee mid-level medical staff as assigned as well as nursing clinical staff
• Assist in the resolution of complaints, requests and inquiries from patients
• Maintain confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations
Competitive salary offered, a strong comprehensive employee benefits package including paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental coverage, and more.
We look forward to hearing from you