Our core is your strength…
ABC Fitness Solutions (abcfitness.com) is the premier provider of software and related services for the fitness industry, and has built a reputation for excellence in support for clubs and their members. ABC is the trusted provider to boost performance and create a total fitness experience for members of clubs of all sizes whether a multi-location chain, franchise or an independent gym.
Founded in 1981, ABC helps nearly 16,000 clubs and facilities globally perform better and more profitably offering a comprehensive SaaS club management solution that enables club operators to achieve optimal performance. ABC Financial is a Thoma Bravo portfolio company, a private equity firm focused on investing in software and technology companies (thomabravo.com).
The Internal IT Project Manager will manage key projects for internal ABC Business stakeholders, being responsible for planning, managing, and delivering projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion, within scope and budget, and on value. Oversee all aspects of project planning and delivery, from requirements gathering and analysis, project planning, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, vendor management, risk and issue management, and monitoring, summarizing, and communicating progress of project to various levels of stakeholders. Provides leadership and direction to formal and informal project resources and define and implement standardized processes that conform to project management best practices.
What you’ll do:
The Internal IT Project Manager will:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create comprehensive project plans, lead efforts around requirements gathering and analysis, identification of dependencies, issue and risk management, change request management,
- Manage stakeholder and the project team expectations and communication flow as they relate to scope, project deliverables, and responsibilities
- Prepare agendas and lead project meetings; ensure follow-through for all meetings
- Effectively lead and motivate project teams through the tasks of developing and executing project objectives
- Act as a change agent to improve overall processes and programs; support the development and deployment of project management standards, guidelines, and processes
- Create, maintain, and communicate comprehensive project documentation
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
Who you are?
- Experience with ERP applications (Salesforce, Workday, etc.), especially HR, Finance, CRM modules
- 7+ years of proven working experience in IT Project Management
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in information systems or a related field
- Thorough working knowledge of SDLC models/methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices applied in the planning, design, implementation and maintenance of information technologies
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); ability to interact with all levels of management to assess business requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate project teams of professional and technical personnel.
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or CSM certification
- 5+ years management experience preferred
- Experience managing on-shore, offshore, internal, and external vendor resources
What’s In It For You
- High growth, highly collaborative environment
- Start-up vibe
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Open PTO