Who we’re looking for The TFS Information Security Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Internal Identity & Access Management Consultant. The Internal Identity and Access Management (IAM) consultant is responsible for planning, architecting, and managing identity security controls for corporate user access to protect TFS information access. Responsibilities include: oversight of the internal Identity and Access Management program in alignment with ISO, NIST and regulatory requirements; leading activities related to internal IAM solutions including design and architecture responsibilities; developing and maintaining a solid risk-based IAM program, including the oversight of development, implementation, tuning and monitoring activities. Additionally, this role contributes to the development of information security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and should maintain a highly developed knowledge of leading Identity and Access Management security practices that shall be used to advance TFS information security posture. The Information Security group is responsible for protecting Toyota Financial Services information access from unauthorized disclosure, accidental or intentional loss of data, and modification. This group works to proactively identify existing and emerging risks and threats, and implement strategies and mitigations for them. What you’ll be doing
- Oversee and develop a risk based IAM (Identity and Access Management) program to support information security standards and procedures.
- Oversee and develop an IAM program using leading security controls and tools sets.
- Develop and maintain a 5 year identity strategy supporting the broader security goals for the company.
- Manage IAM analysts and engineers to ensure systems are functional, secure, and operating at expected levels.
- Collaborate with business units, application teams, architectural teams and third party vendors to define a program that enables business while managing risk.
- Define, budget, and coordinate implementation of the information security technical strategic plan, staffing plan, and training plan.
- Develop and maintain budgeting models and monthly forecasts.
- Research, provide guidance and apply developments in the Information Security industry to the company.
- Maintain highly developed knowledge of security best practices and technologies.
- Oversee information security operational risk reports and presentations.
- Direct work activities as required to support the Global Information Security Group.
- Technology expert in SailPoint IIQ and Identity Governance platforms
- Up to 10% travel required
What you bring
- Associate Two-Year College Degree required, Four-Year College Degree (BA or BS) preferred
- Minimum of 6 years’ of Identity and Access Management knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 6 years’ of experience and knowledge of Sailpoint and Identity Brokerage technologies
- Minimum of 6 years’ of detailed knowledge and experience in security and regulatory frameworks including ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, FFIEC and other control standards
- CISSP and/or CISM security certification required
- Other cyber risk industry certifications preferred
- Successfully demonstrated an understanding of cyber security management concepts, cybersecurity frameworks, identity management frameworks, and security technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with large enterprise environments and identity management systems preferred
- Experience in developing or architecting information systems preferred
- Experience with technical architecture for the integration of identity preferred
What we’ll bring During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- Flexible work options based on business needs
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more
- Flexible spending accounts
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite amenities such as fitness center, restaurants, etc.