Trimble is looking for an Internal Customer Success Manager to join Trimble’s Office of Digital Transformation. This position is a full-time position located at the Trimble Inc. office in Westminster, Colorado.
Our team is building the platform fueling Trimble’s digital transformation. We take a cloud-first approach to deliver customer-centric experiences & platform web services that are used by Trimble product teams and Trimble partners. As an Internal Customer Success Manager, you’ll be a vital part of Trimble’s Engagement Team for Digital Transformation. This team enables and aids Trimble’s product teams and partners with adopting and integrating Trimble cloud services with a customer-centric ideology always in mind. You will be an expert of Trimble’s cloud services and a key communicator for the value of the platform that is enabling Trimble’s Digital Transformation.
- Become well-versed in the opportunities and challenges of the business and Trimble’s customers.
- Understand and communicate the value of Trimble cloud services.
- Establish, then utilize tight working relationships with stakeholders across the company, especially Trimble’s engineering community.
- Explore and then document business needs and use cases. Simply articulate those needs back to our product teams.
- Work closely with a small team of engineering counterparts to iterate on small proofs of concept.
- Scope new integrations.
- Investigate, diagnose, and solve customer integration issues.
- Effectively communicate technical topics with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Skills & Experience for Success
- Previous experience as a business analyst, technical account manager, product manager, or project manager.
- Strong meeting leadership capabilities—ability to set an agenda beforehand and to drive a meeting toward specific outcomes.
- Strong project management skills preferred including milestone tracking in tools such as JIRA and risk management skills.
- Familiarity, but not necessarily proficiency with a wide range of web services—Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure—such as S3, EC2, etc.
- Experience with web services, identity and access management, and/or REST API use is strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and logical reasoning skills.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.