We are looking for Internal Controls Auditor for our client in ???Melbourne, FL
Job Title: Internal Controls Auditor
Job Location: ???Melbourne, FL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Assist with data entry.
- Review and organize data
- Report on the status of project results in various formats and presentation
- Advanced data entry skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, clear and concise communication skills (both written and verbal), and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Good analytical, organizational, documentation, time management and administrative skills.
- 2+ years of experience in audit, accounting and/or internal controls.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Advanced MS Excel skills that include Macros and complex formula experience.
- Independent self-starter, able to work productively with minimal supervisory oversight.
- Desire to make a positive impact with the ability to manage multiple tasks and shift priorities.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Visio.
- Intermediate knowledge in SOX controls and related financial statement risks.
- Experience using audit or controls software such as Teammate.