Are you an experienced internal communicator who is ready for a unique opportunity to build a program from the ground up and engage a staff of over 200 professionals dedicated to women’s health? This new role within ACOG might be right for you!
ACOG, the nation’s leading membership organization dedicated to the advancement of women’s health care, is looking for an Internal Communications Manager to spearhead the development and implementation of an internal communications program. You’ll be joining a dynamic marketing and communications team to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to tell the ACOG story.
- Create, develop, implement and oversee an internal communications strategy for ACOG staff
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees
- Create a seamless flow of information from top-down and bottom-up that results in team members receiving important information from leadership (changes, goals, values) and leadership understanding needs of team members
- Lead the creation and distribution of an ACOG employee newsletter and other regular communications vehicles
- Oversee the development of compelling, employee communication content such as website information, articles, emails, presentations, videos and other material
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or a related field is required
- Minimum of five to seven years of experience that includes development, editing, and production of digitalcommunications including emails, enewsletters, blogs, web content and more
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Courage to contribute ideas and take initiative toward shared goals while working collaboratively with staff and stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with non-profit associations, with experience and/or passion for women’s health highly desirable
- Comfort providing counsel to ACOG leadership and expressing a clear point of view