Tyler Technologies, the leading software provider for local government, is looking for a dynamic leader with a passion for internal communications. This experienced professional will lead a high performing team to communicate important initiatives through multiple divisions across North America. Join a team that is making a difference in local communities and public sector agencies. We are smart, hardworking, and love what we do. If this describes you as well, we’d love to talk to you.
Tyler’s internal communications manager is our lead contact for all company-wide internal communication. This role helps drive the execution of Tyler’s voice, tone and style in communications initiatives, reinforcing the company’s key messages to the appropriate audiences. This position engages with all areas of the company, creates new internal communication campaigns, and works within a creative and high producing marketing department.
Less than 10%
- Manage a team that produces clear, concise and engaging content that meets communications objectives
- Direct background research and interviews, and edit and author insightful and engaging internal news stories, informational articles and other written materials
- Develop content for company website, intranet and microsites that meets communications objectives for a variety of internal and external audiences
- Research, develop and write internal communication announcements for all staff, including those related to organizational changes, retirements/senior-level new hires/promotions, human resources initiatives, etc.
- Analyze Google Analytics data with web designer to determine effectiveness of intranet publications and areas for improvement
- Conduct research and manage various senior-level communications projects, crisis communication planning, acquisition material, and executive messages
- Write, edit and proof copy for annual user conference attendee guide, multiple microsites (client, staff and business partners) and collateral materials
- Work on a variety of communications projects such as employee handbook, quarterly performance communications, annual report, benefits summary brochure, interview guide, etc.
- Maintain informational documents and data such as employee reference tools, company profiles, division profiles, etc.
- Supervise staff in HR communication support and development of employee recruiting materials
- Work independently, generate ideas, demonstrate sound judgment, and collaborate well with others
- Bachelor’s degreerequired; Master’s degreedesired
- 10+ years writing experience
- Experience using Associated Press Stylebook
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional project management and time management skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to generate ideas, analyze information and make decisions
- Possess a flair for the creative
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Understanding of design and layout concepts, photo editing, and multimedia programs desired
Requisition Number: 10-19-052