We are looking for Internal Communication Manager for our client in Cherry Hill, NJ
Job Title: Internal Communication Manager
Job Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
- That will be the front runner of strengthening how IT functions are communicated, background in IT setting is strongly preferred- will be communicating IT procedures/processes/systems/etc. with all of American Water departments
- 5-7years’ experiencepreferred
- The role of the Internal Communications Manager directly supports the strategic internal communications needs of clients Technology and Innovation division and its management team and employees.
- The position provides senior level communications counsel, planning and effective implementation to ensure consistent and effective communication that informs, educates and engages employees at all levels of the organization, as well as other stakeholders.
- The Technology & Innovation department is a high visibility function that is a strategic driver of the organization's success. With clear, consistent, strategically aligned and ongoing communications to employees, this role supports efforts to build an engaged workforce who take pride in their work and their company and are involved and committed in helping the company achieve its objectives.
- This role understands best practices and recommends and delivers communications approaches for impact.
- The position would have experience in developing and implementing integrated, strategic communications programs.
- Someone experienced in a technology setting is preferred; strong initiative and highly accountable. 5-7years’ experiencepreferred.
- Develop communications strategy/plans and work with departmental leaders, while also executing on tactics with some graphic design and/or multimedia skills and comfort/experience with technology functions.
- Strategy and Planning
- Strong writing in a variety of formats (digital/web, print, presentations, etc.)
- Graphic design/Multimedia
- Leadership support
- Employee town halls and intradepartmental communications
- Intranet/Internet content management
- Highly accountable, can work independently