Senior Internal Auditor
Auditinternal financial and operational controls and procedures to assist management in its assessment of the effectiveness of the company's internal controls over financialreporting as mandated by Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and key operational controls. This will include work on special audits and projects as requested by the Audit Committee and Management.
· Understand company policies and procedures and audit for compliance
- Participate in the planning (including risk assessment) and fieldwork phases of internal audit projects and SOX compliance audits under the direction of Senior Internal Auditor or Director, Internal Audit, ensuring that audit program steps are adequately satisfied and in accordance with auditschedule.
· Document audit test work results accurately and concisely
· Organize and retain adequate documentation to supportaudit conclusions so that it can be reviewed by the company's external auditors
· Determine causes of audit exceptions and work with applicable management to remediate
- Perform and control the full audit cycle and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
· Coordinate with external auditors to ensure alignment of SOX compliance audit activities and maximize reliance on internal audit testing.
- Minimum 5years’ experience as an Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance