Internal Auditor I
Less than 5 years experience •
Are you looking for a position that offers advancement opportunities, great benefits and recognition for a job well done? Join MAPFRE Insurance!
MAPFRE Insurance is a forward thinking insurance company offering friendly service from over 2,000 professionals focused on taking care of you and your family. For decades, MAPFRE Insurance has been protecting families and their possessions with quality insurance coverage and a strong commitment to service excellence.
Your Future Starts Here!
Internal Auditor I
Examine and evaluate policies and procedures to ensure appropriate internal controls are maintained in accordance with the criteria set forth by the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO) of the Treadway Commission in Internal Control ? Integrated Framework. Complete less complex audit tasks at the direction of the audit team leaders aimed at providing effective support in fulfilling the objectives associated with the annual Internal Audit Plan. Must be able to travel to otherlocations 10-20% of the time, as requested.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, or equivalent, related experience.
- Experience: 0 - 2years - or Associates Degree equivalent plus 2 - 4years.
- Knowledge: Limited to moderate knowledge of industry practices, standards, and concepts within field of work. Learns to apply them to the job.
- Decision Making: Learns to make decisions and recommendations for varied situations, applying judgment to interpret related information, policies, and procedures. Decisions generally impact specific tasks.
- Supervision Received: Works independently under moderate to general supervision, receiving specific and detailed instructions on new types of work.
- Leadership: Works as an individual contributor. Learns the job.
- Problem Solving /Operations/Direct Work Involvement: Applies knowledge to help solve problems of relatively limited scope and complexity which require independent thinking.
- Client Contacts: Contacts other departments and or external organizations or parties frequently. Contacts are primarily at or below middle management levels. Communication is primarily task-related and involves creating and delivering varied types of messages and information.
2-4years of Claims or Underwriting experience or Degree in Accounting preferred. Bachelors Degreerequired.
MAPFRE is committed to recognizing our employees as our most valuable resource. We know our employees are the foundation for our accomplishments. That?s why we offer so many opportunities to share in the success they help us achieve.
To view complete job descriptions and apply, please visit our corporate U.S. website.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.